- Preparation time: 4 hours
- Portion: 6 persons
- Thirty-two Ounces yoghurt
- One tablespoon approximately lemon juice
- Two bananas
- Fifteen Ounces mandarin oranges, drained, chopped
- Quarter cup chopped maraschino cherry
- Half cup sugars
- Half cup approximately crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
– William Arthur Ward
- calories 91.1kcal
- protein 2.3g
- fat 2g
- carbohydrates 17.4g
- Add your bananas to a food processor and pulse them until they are pureed nicely.
- Add the bananas to a bowl and add in the rest of the ingredients
- Stir the mix to combine everything nicely then carefully divide the mix between ice pop moulds.
- Place your pops in the freezer for 60 mins.
- Now stake your sticks into the moulds and continue to freeze them until they are solid.