- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Butter 300 g
- Forest Mushrooms 1 piece.
- White Bow 2 pieces.
- Green Sweet Pepper 450 g
- Beef Tenderloin finely chopped one piece.
- Garlic Head 1 teaspoon
- Italian Herbs 200 g
- Provolone Cheese
- Salt and Pepper 4 tablespoons.
- Marinara Sauce (sugar-free) 4 tablespoon.
- Olive Oil 4 tablespoon.
I do not go by or change my attitude based on what people say. At the end of the day, they, too, are judging me from their perspective. I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people’s approval.
– Karan Patel
- calories 806kcal
- proteins 40g
- fats 68g
- carbohydrates 9g
- Slice the mushrooms, onions, and peppers, then lightly fry them in butter for 2-3 minutes.
- When done, put them into a bowl.
- In the same pan, fry the beef for five minutes, add the garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Return the vegetables and fry for another 3-5 minutes, and sprinkle with Italian herbs.
- Put everything in a baking dish, sprinkle with grated cheese and put it in a preheated 225 C oven for 15 minutes or until the casserole has a golden crust.
- Remove from the oven, brush with tomato sauce, and lightly drizzle with olive oil.