- Preparation Time: 50 minutes
- Eggs 5
- Almond Flour 180 g
- Coconut Flour 2 tablespoons.
- Blueberries half mugs
- Baking Powder half teaspoon.
- Cream (for beating) 3 tablespoons.
- Erythritol half cups
- Butter 3 tablespoon.
- Vanilla Extract to taste
I do not go by or change my attitude based on what people say. At the end of the day, they, too, are judging me from their perspective. I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people’s approval.
– Karan Patel
calories 282kcal proteins 5.9g fats 24g
- Put all Ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.