- Cocktail shaker, muddler, Strainer
- Ice cubes
- One measure VSOP Cognac
- One measure tawny port
- Two teaspoons maraschino liqueur
- Six mint leaves, plus extra to decorate
If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixture shaker.
- Shake and strain into a glass, decorate with mint and leaf and serve.
- For a Port Stinger, add ice cubes, two measures tawny port, two teaspoons crème de framboise, two teaspoons crème de cassis, three raspberries and four mint leaves to a mixture shaker, shake and strain into a martini glass decorate with a mint leaf and serve.