- Preparation time: 15 Munities
- Portion: 4 persons
- Two (six-ounce) packages refrigerated grilled chicken breast strips, cut up
- One (six-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- One cup seedless red grape, halved
- One (eleven-ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- Quarter cup sliced almond
- Half cup orange juice
- Two tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- One tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Quarter teaspoon ground black pepper
– Harry S. Truman
- calories 249.1kcal
- protein 22g
- fat 8g
- carbohydrates 25g
- In an extra-large bowl combine chicken, spinach, grapes, orange sections, and almonds.
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine orange juice, vinegar, oil, and pepper.
- Cover and shake well.
- Pour dressing over spinach mixture; toss gently to coat.