- Eight raspberries, plus extra to decorate
- Eight blueberries, plus extra to decorate
- Two dashes strawberry syrup crushed ice
- Four measure gin
- Four teaspoons lemon juice
- sugar syrup, to taste
- soda water, to top up
- lemon slices, to decorate.
This makes 2 glasses highball equipment meddler
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid. In the past, whenever I had fallen short in almost any undertaking, it was seldom because I had tried and failed. It was because I had let fear of failure stop me from trying at all.
- Muddle the berries and strawberry syrup in the bottom of each glass, then fill each glass with crushed ice
- Add the gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup, stir, then top up with the soda water.
- Decorate with berries and lemon slices and serve.