- Three ripe medium bananas
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Half cup melted butter / oil
- One cup white sugar
- Half cup unsweetened yogurt
- Two medium sized eggs
- One and half cup of all purpose flour
- Quarter cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- One teaspoon baking soda
- Half teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon cinnamon
- Half cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Use what talents you possess, the woods will be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.
-HENRY VAN DYKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease 9*5 inch loaf pans with nonstick spray.
- Mash banana with a fork or masher, add vanilla, melted butter, yogurt, eggs, mix all in a Large bowl.
- Add in flour, backing soda, cocoa powder, salt, cinnamon. Mix well blend in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake at 350.F (175.C) for 50 minutes
- Check for readiness by inserting a toothpick or skewer at the middle.