- Making time15 minutes
- Preparation time 12 minutes
- 75 g butter
- 75 g caster sugar
- 75 g light muscovado sugar
- One teaspoon vanilla essence
- One egg beaten
- 175 g self-rising flour
- 100 g 4 chocolate-covered fudge bars chopped
- 75 g glace cherries, roughly chopped
No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.
- Put the butter, sugars and vanilla in a mixing bowl and best together until pale and creamy, stir in the egg and flour then mix until smooth.
- Stir in the fudge and cherries then spoon 18 moulds on to 2 baking sheets lined with non-stick baking paper, leaving space between for them to spread during cooking.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 1800C, set timer for 12 minutes until golden brown, leave to harden for 1-2 minutes then loosen and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, these are best eaten on the day they are made.