- Canning jars
- Preparation time: 120 minutes
- Portion: 4 persons
- Four cups water, divided
- One and half tablespoons plain yoghurt with active cultures
- One and three-quarter cups dry milk powder
– Andy Warhol
- calories 270kcal
- protein 12.2g
- fat 54.6g
- carbohydrates 13.3g
- Pour 2 cups of water into a sealable 1-quarter container and stir in the yoghurt until dissolved.
- Whisk in powdered milk until completely blended.
- Fill with remaining water and stir.
- Close the lid and set in a warm place for 12 to 15 hours.
- You can use a gas oven (turned off), or even a heating pad.
- Refrigerate, until chilled before serving.
- Oat milk is high in natural fibre and iron and low in fat. Oats are also said to have properties within them that help with clearer skin by improving the Nutrition of it.