- Cocktail shaker, muddler, Strainer
- Four measures cognac
- 50 g frozen mixed berries, plus extra to serve
- Ice cubes
- Four measures of apple juice
- Two measures of lemon juice
- Two measures of sugar syrup
- 300 ml ginger ale
Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman.
- Add the cognac and berries to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a jug, add plenty of ice cubes and the remaining ingredients to the jug and stir, decorate with berries and serve.