- Cocktail shaker, muddler, Strainer
- Ice cubes
- One measure gin
- One measure of sweet vermouth
- One measure Campari
- Orange wedge, to decorate
Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and add the remaining ingredients to a glass and stir.
- Decorate with an orange wedge and serve.
- For a Primera, fill an old-fashioned glass with ice cubes, add 11/2 measures tequila, four teaspoons Aperol, two teaspoons sweet vermouth, three teaspoons dry vermouth and dashes of orange bitters, stir and serve.