- Cocktail shaker, muddler, Strainer
- Four measures Myer’s Jamaican Planter’s Punch rum
- Eight drops of Angostura bitters
- One measure of lime juice
- Four measures of chilled water
- Two measures of sugar syrup
- Ice cubes
- Orange slices
- Lime slices
Every woman that finally figured out her worth has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.
― Shannon L. Alder
- Put the rum, bitters, lime juice, water and sugar syrup in a cocktail shaker and add some ice cubes.
- Shake and strain into 2 chilled glasses, decorate with orange and lime slices and serve.