- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Portion: 2 persons
- Five lb. Yukon gold potato (One bag, boiled)
- Seven ounces (200 g) chopped tomato
- Seven ounces (200 g) baked beans (in tomato sauce)
- Four-ounces (115 g) sardines
- Six medium eggs or Five large eggs (beaten)
- Four tablespoons butter (cut into small parts)
- Three tablespoons canola oil
- One medium onion (sliced into rings)
- One teaspoon garlic (minced)
- One teaspoon pepper
- One teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon red chilli flake
If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.
– Steve Maraboli
- calories 200kcal
- proteins 60g
- fats 14.7g
- carbohydrates 25.5g
- First, heat the oil in a medium non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, pepper, salt, and chilli flakes, and cook for a One-Two minute, but don’t let the onions brown.
- Add the tomatoes, sardines, and baked beans, and cook for Four-Five minutes until the liquid reduces a bit.
- Stir in the eggs and cook for about Two-Three minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Place a pat of butter on Three-Four potatoes, then spoon the egg mixture on top.
- Serve hot.