- Cocktail shaker, muddler, Strainer
- Four mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Four teaspoons elderflower liqueur
- One measure apple juice
- Four measures Champagne, chilled
- Apple slice, to decorate
If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.
- Bruise the mint leaves and then place them in a wine glass.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes, add the remaining ingredients and stir, decorate with an apple slice and serve.