- Cocktail shaker, muddler, Strainer
- Two measures white rum
- One teaspoon caster sugar
- One dash orange bitter
- Two teaspoons lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Three measures soda water
- Lemon and orange wedges, to decorate
I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.
- Add the rum and sugar to a glass and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add orange bitters and lemon juice.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes, top up with the soda water, then stir.
- Decorate with a lemon and orange wedge and serve.