- Cocktail shaker, muddler, Strainer
- One tablespoon of frozen mixed berry, plus extra to decorate
- One measure cinnamon & nutmeg-infused bourbon
- Six mint leaves, plus an extra sprig
- Two teaspoons sugar syrup
- Crushed ice
Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
- Put the berries, bourbon and mint in a glass and muddle.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes, then add sugar syrup and half fill glass with crushed ice and chum with the muddler.
- When it is thoroughly mixed, top the glass up with crushed ice, decorate with frozen berries and serve.