- Preparation time: 80 Munities
- Portion: 10 persons
- Two (20 Ounce) cans crushed pineapple,
- Two tablespoon lime juice drained
- One-Half cup heavy whipping cream
- One-third cup white sugar
- Two tablespoon lemon juice
– William Arthur Ward
- Add the following to the bowl of a food processor: lime juice, pineapple, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Work the mix until it is smooth then place everything into a dish and put it all in the freezer for 3 hours.
- Add the cream into the mix and stir everything evenly then place it all back in the fridge for 2 more hrs.