- Cocktail shaker, muddler, Strainer
- Two measures gin
- One measure of sugar syrup
- One measure of lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Four measures of soda water
- Lemon wedge
- Black cherry
If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.
- Put the gin, sugar syrup and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice cubes
- Shake then strain into a glass full of ice cubes and top up with the soda water, decorate with a lemon wedge and cherry and serve.