- Making time 20 minutes
- Preparation time 15 minutes
- 75 g butter
- 175 g light muscovado sugar
- One egg
- 150 g self-rising flour
- Two tablespoons cocoa powder
- 100 g white chocolate chopped
- 100 g milk chocolate chopped
No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.
- Beat the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until pale and creamy, stir in the egg, flour and cocoa powder and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate then spoon 20 mounds of the mixture on to 2 greased baking sheets, leaving space between for them to spread during cooking.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 1800C, set timer for 10 minutes until browned, leave to harden for 1-2 minutes then loosen and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, these are best eaten on the day they are made.