- Cocktail shaker, muddler, Strainer
- One watermelon [around 9kg]
- 200 ml vodka
- 20 mint leaves
- Three measures lemon
- Five measures sugar
- One cup ice cube
- Lemon wheels, to decorate
Every woman that finally figured out her worth has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.
― Shannon L. Alder
- Cut the top off the watermelon and use a spoon to scoop out the flesh inside. Set aside the hollowed-out watermelon.
- Remove the pips from the watermelon flesh then add the flesh and the remaining ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into the hollowed-out watermelon, decorate with lemon wheels and serve with straws.