- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Portion: 1 person
- Three tablespoon peanut butter
- Five sliced almonds
- Half apple, diced
- One teaspoon of cinnamon sugar
– Lemony Snicket
- calories 354kcal
- protein 12.6g
- fat 26.6g
- carbohydrates 23.7g
- Get a bowl and add 1.5 tablespoons of peanut butter then add in half of the apples and half of the cinnamon sugar.
- Continue layering in the manner one more time then add your almonds as a garnish
- Oat milk is high in natural fibre and iron and low in fat. Oats are also said to have properties within them that help with clearer skin by improving their Nutrition of it.