- Preparation time: 4 hours and 5 minutes
- Portion: 4 persons
- One-quarter lbs Granny Smith apples, cored
- One-half lemons, juiced and thinly sliced
- One tablespoon honey
- One-half cup of water
- One-half cup of sugar
– Lemony Snicket
- calories 354kcal
- protein 12.6g
- fat 26.6g
- carbohydrates 23.7g
- Add your apples and some lemon juice (Half one lemon) to a plastic bag. Then put everything in the freezer for 8 hours.
- Add your water and sugar to a pot and get everything boiling.
- Set the heat to low and let the mix gently boil for 7 mins.
- Shut the heat then combine the honey and stir everything completely.
- Let everything lose all its heat.
- Add your apple to the bowl of a food processor and puree them then add in more lemon juice from 1 lemon.
- Combine the sugar sauce and puree everything nicely.
- Place everything into an 8 x 8 dish then place it in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Stir the mix every 60 mins.