Prep: 20 minutes
Bake: 19 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
- Nonstick cooking spray
- One (13.8-ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 (18-ounce) tub refrigerated barbecue sauce with shredded chicken
- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese (8 ounces)
- Quarter cup snipped fresh cilantro
- calories 324 kcal
- protein 20g
- fat 13g
- carbohydrates 33g
- cholesterol 39mg
- sodium 683mg
- dietary fibre 1g
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a 15×10×1-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza dough in the prepared pan.
- Press dough into a 12×10-inch rectangle, building up edges slightly. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Spread chicken in sauce evenly over hot crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes more or until light brown.