- Cooking time: 55 minutes
- Portion: 4-6 persons
- One (Two lb.) beef strip steaks
- Six chicken bouillon cubes
- Six tomatoes
- Three tablespoons olive oil
- Two red peppers
- Two onions
- Two garlic cloves salt to taste ground black pepper
Together we can change the world, just one random act of kindness at a time.
– Ron Hall
- calories 250kcal
- proteins 80g
- fats 4.9g
- carbohydrates 11.5g
- At first, cut the beef into one half-inch cubes, then rinse in warm water to clean.
- Put beef into a medium saucepot with one tablespoon olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste, and bouillon cubes.
- Cover and place pot over low heat. Let it steam for 20 minutes.
- Put three tomatoes, one red pepper, one onion, and one garlic clove into a blender and pulse to coarsely chop.
- Then pour tomato mixture into the pot with the beef and add the remaining two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Cook 15 minutes.
- Stirring it on medium heat, add the remaining three tomatoes, cut into wedges, one sliced red pepper, one sliced onion, and one sliced garlic clove.
- Cook for 15 minutes and it’s ready to serve.
- Serve with white rice, biol yam or bread