- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion: 3 persons
- Beef Steaks (cut in half) 2 pieces.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butter 1 tablespoon.
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 250 ml
- Almond Flour 125 ml
- Liver Paste 4 tablespoon.
Loss is nothing else but change, and change is nature’s delight.
– Marcus Aurelius
Energy value per 100 g
- calories 806kcal
- proteins 40g
- fats 68g
- carbohydrates 9g
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted, carefully place the meat in the pan.
- Turn steaks every 2-3 minutes, frying them on each side, before removing them from the heat and cooling completely. This is important!
- While the steaks are cooling, heat the mozzarella in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Quickly mix with the almond flour to form a mixture.
- While the mixture is warm, place it on parchment paper.
- Then, place another piece of parchment paper on top of the mix and use a rolling pin to roll out the mixture.
- Spread a tablespoon of the mixture out to accommodate one piece of meat.
- Cut the mixture to wrap it around the meat. Continue this with the remaining meat and money.
- Bake at 200 ° C until the mixture turns golden brown for about 20-30 minutes.