- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion: 8 persons
- Eggs 4
- Greek Yogurt 60 g
- Coconut Milk 60 ml
- Erythritol to taste
- Coconut Flour 50 g
- Cocoa Powder 50 g
- Baking Powder 1 teaspoon.
- Dark Chocolate, sugar-free 40 g
- Coconut Oil 1 tablespoon.
Loss is nothing else but change, and change is nature’s delight.
– Marcus Aurelius
- calories 152kcal
- proteins 5g
- fats 12g
- carbohydrates 6g
- Mixture for doughnuts: Put the eggs, yoghurt, milk, coconut flour, cocoa powder, sugar substitute, and baking powder in a blender. Blend to get a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into nine doughnut trays and bake for 15 minutes in the oven preheated to 180 ° C.
- Remove the doughnuts and let them cool for 5-10 minutes without removing from the dish.
- Once cooled, carefully put the doughnuts on a plate or board.
- Frosting: Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave or a water bath.
- Stir and glaze the doughnuts, then put them in the fridge for about 15-20 minutes.