- Smoothie Maker or Blender
- One handful of kale
- Half banana
- Two handfuls of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 250ml unsweetened almond milk
- Ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients to the smoothie maker blender.
- If you don’t like almond milk feels free to substitute it for coconut water or just plain water.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Blueberries are a popular superfood. They are high in numerous vitamins and minerals. They help slow down the signs of ageing. They contain high levels of antioxidants which are said to help protect against many Nutrition issues, including heart disease, stroke and gum disease amongst others. They are also reported as helping to enhance eyesight.