- Smoothie Maker or Blender
- One handful of romaine lettuce
- 250ml frozen mixed berries
- Half teaspoon cinnamon
- 125ml pomegranate juice
- 50ml of probiotic vanilla yoghurt
- Place all the ingredients in the blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add water if you want a thinner consistency.
- Pomegranate and in particular, pomegranate juice, has exceptional levels of antioxidant properties. Pomegranates are abundantly rich in potassium, fibre, vitamin C, niacin and disease-fighting antioxidants. You could pour the juice into ice cube trays and freeze. The perfect way to get your smoothie super cold and tasty while including a superfood.
- Cinnamon equals Christmas memories for me, so a welcome addition to any smoothie. Memories aside, cinnamon helps to balance blood sugar levels.