- Smoothie Maker or Blender
- One handful of spinach
- One banana
- One handful of fresh or frozen mango
- Three brazil nuts
- One tablespoon ground flax seed
- 250ml of coconut water or plain water
- Put all the ingredients in the smoothie maker cup and blend.
- The brazil nuts add a lovely creamy taste to the smoothie.
- Drink and pretend you’re on the beaches of Lagos.
- Brazil nuts are packed full of nutrients. They have an abundance of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. One crucial antioxidant mineral that the brazil nut has a lot of is selenium. Selenium helps maintain the elasticity and the firmness of your skin. It can also help reduce sun damage.