- Smoothie Maker or Blender
- Two handfuls of mixed greens of kale, spinach and romaine lettuce
- Half avocado
- One handful of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 250ml of coconut water
- Ice cubes
- Get the benefits of all the greens in one go!
- Place all ingredients in the Smoothie maker and blend.
- Avocados are a superfood, worthy of the name. It is one of the Nutritioniest foods you can consume in your diet. They are rich in monounsaturated fats, making them a fabulous source of energy when you need to work out. I often have this smoothie a couple of hours before a long training run. It is the very smoothie I drank before I completed a marathon.