- Smoothie Maker or Blender
- One bunch of parsley
- One handful of spinach
- 1/4 pineapple
- Two handfuls of frozen blueberries
- 250ml of oat milk
- Ice cubes
- Place all of the ingredients in the smoothie maker blender.
- Feel free to substitute the oat milk for unsweetened nut milk or another Healthy liquid alternative.
- Blueberries can help leave your skin with a softer and younger look and feel. The antioxidants and phytochemicals found in blueberries help to neutralize free radicals which can damage skin cells. Due to the nutrients found in blueberries, they can assist with slowing down the ageing process.
- Parsley is very rich in calcium, iron and is a complete protein. Parsley is great for rejuvenating and detoxifying the body. It does have a distinctive taste and combines well with spinach. Studies show that parsley can help slow the ageing process. Parsley is easy to grow at home too, how about that, really fresh parsley to pick as and when you need it.
- Oat milk is high in natural fibre and iron and low in fat. Oats are also said to have properties within them that help with clearer skin by improving the Nutrition of it.