- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Portion: 2 persons
- Salmon Steak 450 g
- Oranges 2 pieces
- Lemon Juice 2 tablespoon.
- Honey 1 tablespoon.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman.
– Maya Angelou
Energy value per 100 g
- calories 107kcal
- proteins 11.7g
- fats 3.6g
- carbohydrates 0.7g
- Prepare the Sauce for salmon first by grating the oranges from all sides to remove the zest.
- Then, cut the orange in half and squeeze the juice.
- Add honey and lemon juice to orange juice. It is most convenient to marinate salmon in a plastic bag, so be sure to check the bag is intact to avoid leakage.
- Pour the sauce and put the fish inside the container.
- Mash gently for Sauce distributing evenly.
- Place everything in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- Then, take marinated fish out of the box and add salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place the fish in the centre of the foil sheet, put two fresh orange wheels with skin on top.
- Wrap the fish tightly in foil and send it to the 180°C preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Take the fish out of the oven and cover with the orange sauce.