- Smoothie Maker or Blender
- One handful of kale
- One handful of broccoli florets (can use frozen)
- One banana
- 250ml of coconut water
- Due to the high power of the smoothie maker, it makes for an excellent machine for blending broccoli.
- You can use frozen broccoli if you prefer and start with a few florets if you are not used to the taste.
- The banana in this recipe helps to sweeten up the flavour.
- Place all the ingredients into the smoothie maker and blend.
- Broccoli is full of dietary fibre, great for making you feel full up and controlling your blood sugar levels, creating longer-lasting energy. Broccoli is an excellent source of beta-carotene, calcium, vitamin C, potassium, magnesium and vitamin Bs.