- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 4 persons
- 1 lb. chicken breast (boneless), cut into slices
- Half cup spinach, sliced
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- Four bacon slices (crispy fried)
- One tablespoon. butter
- One garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- Two tablespoons. chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon. pepper
- ½ teaspoon. salt
If you change the way you do things, the things you look at change.
– Wayne Dyer
- Calories- 100kcal
- Proteins – 5g
- Fats – 8g
- Carbohydrates- 3g
- . Place the broccoli in a bowl and pour boiling water. Leave for about 10 minutes.
- Three and bacon. Season with pepper and salt. Cook for five more minutes.
- Add the broccoli and spinach.
- Then add the cream.
- On a heated pan sauté the onion, garlic, and chicken in melted butter for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.