- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion: 30 persons
- Peanut Flour 120 g
- Almond Flour 90 g
- Coconut Flour 3 tablespoons.
- Baking Powder 1 teaspoon.
- Salt to taste
- Peanut Butter 150 g
- Butter 120 g
- Erythritol 160g
- Eggs 2
- Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoon.
- Dark Chocolate 120 g
- Butter 2 tablespoon.
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them: that only creates sorrow. Let reality be a reality, let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
– Lao Tzu
- calories 82kcal
- proteins 2.3g
- fats 7.1g
- carbohydrates 3.2g
- Preheat oven to 175 ° C and cover several large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut flour, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter and cream until creamy.
- Add erythritol, and then beat in eggs and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Combine the mixture and mix until smooth.
- Form the mixture into balls with a diameter of 2-3 cm and place on a baking tray.
- Wrap the bottom of the glass in plastic wrap and press each ball.
- Use your thumb to make a groove to each cookie.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Allow to cool for 5–10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- For chocolate melt butter and chocolate.
- Allow to cool slightly and pour into grooves.
- Put in the fridge for 1 hour.