- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Portion: 4 persons
- Almond Flour 30 g
- Salt to taste
- Xanthan Gum 1/8 teaspoon.
- Butter 30g
- Erythritol 45 g
- Protein 1 piece.
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them: that only creates sorrow. Let reality be a reality, let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
– Lao Tzu
- calories 102kcal
- proteins 2.2g
- fats 10g
- carbohydrates 1.7g
- Mix almond flour, salt, and xanthan gum.
- In a separate bowl, mix the protein, melted (but not hot!) butter, erythritol and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Let the mixture stand for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Cover the baking sheet with parchment and brush with butter.
- Put two tablespoons of mixture and roll a circle 10-12 cm in diameter.
- On the baking sheet, it is usually placed two circles.
- Bake 7-9 minutes, remove from the oven, and wait for 1 minute and turn over very carefully.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and gently shape the waffles to a cone shape and allow to cool completely.