- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion: 10 persons
- Fatty Cream 400 ml
- Erythritol 120g
- Butter 40g
- Vanilla Extract to taste
– Francis Bacon
- calories 160kcal
- protein 0.8g
- fats 18.2g
- carbohydrates 1.1g
- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan on medium heat and mix.
- Bring to a boil, turn down the heat and boil for 25-35 minutes, or until the liquid has evaporated and the volume is reduced one halftime.
- Pour the condensed milk into a container and refrigerate.
- Note: it thickens when cooled.
- Blueberries can help leave your skin with a softer and younger look and feel. The antioxidants and phytochemicals found in blueberries help to neutralize free radicals which can damage skin cells. Due to the nutrients found in blueberries, they can assist with slowing down the ageing process.
- Parsley is very rich in calcium, iron and is a complete protein. Parsley is great for rejuvenating and detoxifying the body. It does have a distinctive taste and combines well with spinach. Studies show that parsley can help slow the ageing process. Parsley is easy to grow at home too, how about that, really fresh parsley to pick as and when you need it.
- Oat milk is high in natural fibre and iron and low in fat. Oats are also said to have properties within them that help with clearer skin by improving the Nutrition of it.