- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Portion: 4 persons
- Salmon Steak 700g
- Egg Yolk 1 piece
- Wholegrain flour three-tablespoon.
- Sesame Seeds 1 cup
- Lemon 1 piece
- Salt to taste
Spending time with negative people can be the fastest way to ruin a good mood, their pessimistic outlooks and gloomy attitude can decrease our motivation and change the way we feel, but allowing a negative person to dictate your emotions gives them too much power in life, make a conscious effort to choose your attitude.
– Amy Morin
Energy value per 100 g
- calories 214kcal
- proteins 18.1g
- fats 13.2g
- carbohydrates 5.5g
- Sprinkle the fish with lemon juice and add salt before putting it into the fridge for two hours to marinate.
- Roll the fish in flour, then in the egg yolk.
- Then, sprinkle fish with sesame seeds on all sides.
- Grease non-stick pan with olive oil and send the fish to roast.
- Cover with a lid, but not tightly, so that the crust is especially crispy.
- After about ten minutes, turn over and fry on the other side.