- Cooking time: 60 minutes
- Portion: 4 persons
- Ground beef 700 g
- Thick Bacon 4 slices
- Bulgarian Pepper 4 medium
- Olive Oil 3 tablespoon.
- Soy Sauce 1 tablespoon.
- Ground Dried Garlic 1 tablespoon.
- Ketchup (sugar-free) 2 tablespoon.
- Oregano 2 teaspoons.
- Worcester Sauce 1 half teaspoon.
- Spicy sauce one teaspoon.
- Liquid smoke one teaspoon.
Spending time with negative people can be the fastest way to ruin a good mood, their pessimistic outlooks and gloomy attitude can decrease our motivation and change the way we feel, but allowing a negative person to dictate your emotions gives them too much power in life, make a conscious effort to choose your attitude.
– Amy Morin
Energy value per 100 g
- calories 603kcal
- proteins 33.7g
- fats 45g
- carbohydrates 8.8g
- Place ground beef in a zip-lock package. Add all the spices and butter, then mix the meat and spices well. Leave in the fridge to marinate for 3 hours.
- When the meat is soaked, and you are ready to cook, remove it from the refrigerator.
- Carefully cut peppers from the core.
- Cut the bacon into strips. Fry bacon until almost ready, but do not bring to a crisp.
- Preheat oven to 175 C. Put the pot on the fire with highly salted water.
- Put the peppers in the pan so that they are filled with water from the inside and drown.
- Boil, the peppers for 3 minutes or until their skin, becomes brighter.
- Remove the peppers from the water and dry on a paper towel.
- While the peppers are cooling, add the fried bacon to the marinated minced meat and mix well together.
- Put the peppers on a foil tray (some juice will flow out of them).
- Fill the peppers with minced meat to the top.
- Put the peppers in a preheated oven for 50 minutes so that the beef cooks to a medium-rare.
- As soon as you get the peppers from the oven, they can be sprinkled with grated cheese on top.
- Let the peppers stand for 5 minutes before Portion.