- Making Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes, plus chilling
- 200g plain dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50g butter
- Three tablespoons golden syrup
- 125g cornflakes
- Mini marshmallows, slice
Men make history and not the other way around, in periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurred when courageous, skilful leaders seized the opportunity to change things for the better.
– Harry S. Truman
- Place the chocolate in a saucepan with the butter and golden syrup heat gently, occasionally stirring until the chocolate and butter have completely melted, and the mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Stir in the cornflakes and mix until thoroughly coated in the chocolate, spoon the cornflake mixture into 20 paper cake cases arrange on a tray or baking sheet and chill for up to 3 hours until firm. Decorate with slice mini marshmallows.