- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Serving: 10 persons
- Almond flour 192 g
- Cinnamon 2 teaspoon.
- Xanthan gum half teaspoon.
- Baking powder half teaspoon.
- Salt quarter teaspoon.
- Butter 80g
- Erythritol 96 g
- Egg 1 piece.
If you do not like something, change it if you cannot change it, change your attitude.
– Maya Angelou
- Calories- 172kcal
- Proteins – 4g
- Fats – 16g
- Carbohydrates- 4g
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix the almond flour, cinnamon, xanthan gum, baking powder and salt.
- Beat with a mixer the butter for 2-3 minutes, add the sweetener and continue beating until it becomes light and airy.
- Then, add the egg and stir for another minute.
- Add the dry mix in two steps by mixing with a mixer at low speed.
- Wrap the mixture in plastic and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Roll the mixture between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Remove the top layer of parchment and using a ruler cut the mixture into squares.
- Transfer the parchment paper with the mixture on a baking sheet and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge and bake for 8-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Smear the finished flakes with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Although you can do this before baking to get a crisper result.
- Cool for about 10 minutes at room temperature, transfer to a grid for cooling and let stand for a couple of hours.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.