Making time 60 minutes
- Serving : 12
- One package Pillsbury dark chocolate cake mix
- One tub Pillsbury Coconut Pecan Frosting
- Two cups Chocolate Chips
- Flaked Coconut, for sprinkling
I do not go by or change my attitude based on what people say. At the end of the day, they, too, are judging me from their perspective. I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people’s approval.
– Karan Patel
- Prepare and bake the cake according to the package preparations.
- Allow cooling before crumbling to a bowl.
- Add the frosting and mix with your hands.
- Make balls out of the mixture and arrange on a lined tray.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the balls in it.
- Sprinkle with coconut and chopped pecans immediately.
- Serve after hardened and enjoy.