- Making time 30 minutes
- Serving: 12
- One 9×13 baked Yellow Cake
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- One cup of Vanilla Frosting
- One-pound White Candy Melts
- Two tablespoons Shortening
I do not go by or change my attitude based on what people say. At the end of the day, they, too, are judging me from their perspective. I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people’s approval.
– Karan Patel
- Crumble the cake in a large bowl.
- Add the sprinkles and vanilla frosting.
- Mix with your hands and make balls out of the mixture.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the white candy melts and shortening together in the microwave.
- Stir to combine well.
- Dip the cake balls into the chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.