- Making time 15 minutes
- Serving : 22
- Half cup Sugar
- One teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
- Two tablespoons Sprinkles
- Half cup butter, melted
- One cup Yellow Cake Mix
- Three tablespoons Milk
I do not go by or change my attitude based on what people say. At the end of the day, they, too, are judging me from their perspective. I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people’s approval.
– Karan Patel
- Place the cake mix, milk, melted butter, sugar, salt, sprinkles and vanilla into a large bowl.
- Mix with your hands until well-combined.
- Make balls out of the mixture.
- Place them on a lined tray and freeze for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the bark in the microwave.
- Dip the balls in the melted almond bark and let the coating harden.