- Smoothie Maker or Blender
- One pear
- One banana
- 50g muesli
- One tablespoon natural maple syrup
- 200ml unsweetened soya milk
- Chop the pear and add all the ingredients to your smoothie maker.
- Top up with water if required.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Maple Syrup can boost your immune system, soothe your stomach and help ageing skin. When you buy maple syrup, make sure that ‘maple syrup’ is the only ingredient listed. It is loaded with antioxidants in the form of polyphenols. Maple syrup also contains essential nutrients like zinc and manganese. Zinc is excellent for resisting illness and manganese helps protect immune cells from damage.