- Smoothie Maker or Blender
- One handful of fresh or frozen raspberries
- One handful of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 200ml oat milk
- Three tablespoons of live natural yoghurt
- One tablespoon of honey
- Place all of the ingredients in the smoothie maker cup and blend for 30 seconds.
- Top up with water or more oat milk if required.
- If you don’t like yoghurt, then feel free to add less or leave it out altogether.
- Oat milk is made with pre-soaked oat groats (hulled grains are broken down.) Oat milk has a slightly sweet but mild taste. It makes for an excellent substitute for milk. It is shallow in fat and is lactose-free. It makes for a great vegan alternative. Oat milk contains 15 vitamins and ten minerals. It has more vitamin A than cow’s milk. It is also high in iron so great for any anaemia sufferers out there.