- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 12 persons
- Almond flour 90 g
- Coconut flour 30 g
- Erythritol 3 tablespoons
- Baking powder one teaspoon
- Large egg five pieces.
- Milk 80 ml
- Olive oil 40 ml
- Vanilla extract one teaspoon
- Salt to taste
Things alter for worse spontaneously, if they are not adjusted for the better designedly.
– Francis Bacon
- Calories- 134kcal
- Proteins – 4.5g
- Fats – 11.5g
- Carbohydrates- 3g
- Beat all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- The dough should be the consistency of traditional pancake dough.
- If it is too thick, add a little more milk.
- Do not add too much. Otherwise, the pancakes will be too wet.
- Heat an oiled griddle on a stove over medium heat.
- Pour the dough into the pan and form circles.
- Cover and fry for about 1.5-2 minutes until bubbles start to form.
- Turn and cook for another 1.5-2 minutes until browned on the other side.