- Making time 75 minutes
- Serving : 24
- 4 bags White Candy Melts
- 1 tub Vanilla Frosting
- 2 packages Gingerbread Mix (29 ounces total)
I cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sail always to reach the destination.
– Jimmy Dean
- Combine the gingerbread mixes as well as the other ingredients stated on the package and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Let cool before crumbling it in a bowl.
- Add the vanilla frosting and combine with your hands.
- Make balls out of the mixture and place on a lined cookie sheet. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the white candy melts and coat the balls with the mixture.
- Serve when hardened and enjoy.