- Making time 40 minutes
- Serving : 20
- Twelve ounces White Chocolate Tim Tam Biscuits
- Two Quarter ounces Kahlua Liqueur
- Two ounces Melted White Chocolate
- Eight ounces Cream Cheese
I cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sail always to reach the destination.
– Jimmy Dean
- Crush the biscuits and place them in a large bowl.
- Add Kahlua and cream cheese.
- Mix with your hands well and make 20 balls out of the mixture.
- Arrange on a lined tray and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Dip in melted white chocolate and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.