- Making time 3 hours 15 minutes
- Serving : 12
- 1/8-pound Butter
- One-third of cup Makers Mark Bourbon
- One-pound Powdered Sugar
- Half pound Pecan Halves
- One-pound Chocolate
- One tablespoon Shortening
I cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sail always to reach the destination.
– Jimmy Dean
- Cream the butter, sugar, and bourbon with an electric mixer.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Roll into small bowls and press the pecan halves on one side.
- Melt the chocolate and shortening and dip the balls in it.